Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Marion and Lindie SUMMER SALE!


It is wise never to miss a Marion and Lindie sale. I bought a gorgeous brown tweed jacket at the Sandton store for just R200 now 5 years ago and it's still one of my most cherished items.
I have just been through to check out the current sale, and there are some bargains to be had. Floor length silk dress in granny print for R900 was R1800, ruffled skirts that were R800 now R400 and crisp shirts for R325. But you have to have look about and you maybe able to get yourself a real find, like the checked shorts I found down from R700 to just R100!
Happy hunting...

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

hi my name is elizabeth , i bought a suilt in marion & lindie , sandton. in 2005, i have kept this suilt for for long time . even when i had a baby and gained weight the suilt kept me going just looking at it. now i have managed to loose weight but the suild has ripped away from just staying . please marrion & lindie i want my suilt remade , it will alot to me, thankyou very much.